Downloading all your data from Facebook is really simple. There is a little feature in Facebook account page, that lets you backup your entire data by downloading.
1. Log in to Facebook
2. Click on Account (on Top most corner)
3. Click on Account Settings
4. Click on Download information –> Learn more
5. Facebook takes a while to gather all information – include everything, photos, messages, personal info, media etc.
6. Once the data gathering completes, Facebook triggers an email to your registered email with the link to download. Simple!
This tool lets you download a copy of your information, including your photos and videos, posts on your Wall, all of your messages, your friend list and other content you have shared on your profile. Within this zip file you will have access to your data in a simple, browse able manner.