Friday, September 25, 2009

Club Cabana, Bangalore – A beautiful timeout from Office and Traffic!

We had recently gone out to Club Cabana (Bangalore) for Official Team Outing. I must say that it was really fun and refreshing!

How to reach Club Cabana?

Very easy, just go towards Bangalore International Airport. Just be vigilant once you spot the big ITC Factory, you should take the second left (Unfortunately there is no sign board that says Club Cabana or something) and it is very easy to miss it. I was driving like crazy as the road was nice and relatively less traffic, I just moved ahead and crossed Airport. Then I realized man, Dang! I missed it. I had to take a U Turn and come back again. Luckily my pals helped me out to find the left turn. It’s a matter of minutes after that key left

DSC02058

turn :) and oh la, you will be at Club Cabana. It was a first time visit for me. All my friends had gone there a couple of time. anyway, time was to have some fun.

What have they got to offer you?

Well, plenty of stuff! Outdoor games like Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Snooker, Cards, Bowling (they charge a 100 bucks for a 10 round game, pretty decent) and much more. It was really fun for a lazy bugger like me :) I hardly move my butt! After Aravind (my pal) and me played a singles game of Tennis, I was really puffing and panting for a breath of air. That’s our fitness level dudes!

What I really liked was, Water Games :) Man, Can you believe I’m no swimmer! Well yeah, Lazy Buggers aren’t swimmers, no prizes for guessing! Anywayz, Water isn’t deeper than 4 feet at any point of time and Boy, I drowned a couple of times. My another pal, Rajan was not far behind, he drowned in the 4 feet drop pool and was behaving as if he had a near death experience :) Just Kidding Rajan, no offence! There are 3 water rides and all of them are really good and exciting. There are others like Lazy River which is an artificial water loop with a mild current, that just gently pushes around :) Again, custom made for lazies like me!, Wave pool, another beauty! Jacuzzi for relaxing and so much else to enjoy!

Lazy River :)

DSC02060

Wave pool!

DSC02100 Amphitheatre, Satish trying to address a team meeting! But, where is the team?

DSC02084

Our beautiful cars :)

DSC02056

I couldn’t take pictures of Water Rides, I was paranoid to wear swimming trunks and things like that. In that commotion, I forgot my Camera and forgot to take pics. Sorry folks…next time. So watch out, they are very particular about swimming costume and no t-shirts for guys. What a pity. I didn't have a problem at Wonder-La but rules are rules here.

All Said and Done

Well, Club Cabana property is really good, for a price like 750Rs, You get Welcome Drink, Unlimited breakfast, Complete access to Outdoor games, Indoor games, Water games, Great Lunch Buffet in the afternoon, Hi Tea in the evening and of course, the enjoyment. Everything is good. There is a members only pool but that's ok, we don’t need that as everything else is ours :) and yeah, never think of becoming a member there as it costs a bomb. Club Cabana guys looked at me and appeared as if they said “Go away Jerk” it costs like over a crore, you need to buy a plot there. So, I said “Good For You and Thank You”

All Said and Done, Yeah, Club Cabana, Here I Come Again :)

DSC02086

So, I take a break and add something later. This blog has been idling for too long. Let me kick and move it…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice description

Parveez Shariff said...

Good one buddy.. we a planning to go dre this 30th shall keep you posted on the reviews.

Unknown said...

Fantastic and useful weblog. Thanks for publishing this. It’s useful and informative. Keep up the great. Resorts in Bangalore